
Yes, this is me, in my maternity swim suit (today I go to aqua aerobics). My apoligies to anyone who may be offended by the pic. Yesterday was my OB visit and, boy, did I get great news! First of all, I haven't gained a pound since my last appointment 2 weeks ago (and I had lost a pound at that visit) and, drum roll please, they'll be taking him out of me a week before my due date. SO: ONLY 6 WEEKS TO GO!!! In other news, he's still moving around quite a bit and, while he was head down during the visit, he's still pretty high and isn't anywhere near being "engaged," which is why I'm pretty sure he was laying sideways (transverse) the other day, wreaking havoc on my hips and legs (MAJOR sciatica pain). At this point, I really can't wait to meet little Vincenzo and have my body back.
.jpg)
2 comments:
How exciting that he will be coming out a week early. That is something to look forward too. You are a brave soul to take a pic in your swimsuit. I wouldn't do it now and I haven't been pregnant in 5 years.
Cute belly and swimsuit!!
Post a Comment