
Today, we had to explain that his little brother won't be here for a little while longer when Giovanni asked me if we could "take out Baby Vinnie and put him in the stroller." I wonder, how long after Vinnie's born will Gio be asking to put him back in?
.jpg)
3 comments:
At the beginning I'm sure he'll want to stick him back in but as they grow older they'll be soooo cute! Just wait till you hear the giggles from the back of the car or as they run through the house! :)
Every once in a while Lily still suggests that we send Alison back where she came from or her new favorite, "You like Alison better than me!" Oh those teenege years are going to be rough! I wish better for you, I've heard boys get along better than girls. So good luck with that! ;op
I am glad he is looking forward to a new brother. Grandma cant't wait to come an play with Gio when his brother comes.
Post a Comment