My fantastic husband took me to see Wicked at the Pantages in Hollywood on my birthday last Friday. It was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely love musicals, especially live, and this one did not disappoint. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. :) It was really nice to be alone, on a date, with my sweet Ryan. We dressed up for the occasion and everything. Everyone was really nice to us, too. We were guessing that everyone thought this was probably our last date before our new bundle of joy arrives. Little do they know, I have nearly 3 months to go! One lady sit
ting next to us kept smiling at us, especially when Ryan would put his hand on my belly to feel Vinnie kicking. And, of course, all the women in the restroom moved aside when I came in to use it as one of them said, "Oh! She's really pregnant! Let her through!" So thoughtful and definitely appreciated after a three hour show!
Karate Family
6 years ago
.jpg)
2 comments:
laughing myself to tears right now.
:) Hooray! You finally got to see it!! :) Happy Bday!!
Post a Comment