Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girl's Camp

This past week at Girl's Camp was a good one. We shared the camp with another stake and, I'm not going to lie, the first couple of days seemed rough. Nothing more than the kind of awkwardness you'd expect. But by Wednesday, things seemed to be good. Also, as expected, I was pretty uncomfortable and probably did way more than I should have but no harm done. Overall, I'm glad I went. It was actually pretty fun! The day after I got home, I had my annual appointment with my massage therapist (I see her regularly throughout the year, this is just our standing appointment, the day after camp). I'm telling you, she works wonders! If anyone needs a referral, let me know! Unfortunately, I think she released too many toxins in my body and I've been pretty sick ever since (which is why it's taken me so long to post this). :( Oh, well, my back feels better!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

LOL! I still love it!

Sarah said...

Hey suzie!! How can I get this video!!! It is so flipin funny!