My favorite thing to tell people when they look at my growing belly and ask, "Do you know what you're having?" is, "I'm pretty sure it's a puppy. Or a chicken." Well, I finally have something to tell everyone. Last night, Ryan and I were fortunate enough to have an hour long ultra sound session with Julie's brother, Todd, who's in ultra sound tech school. I'll tell you this: this baby has a
big head,
big feet and
big, well, he's
definitely a
boy! Thank you sooo much,
Julie, for hooking us up with Todd. It was a really neat experience to see our precious little one with a tech who took his time. Ryan and I are in shock, to say the least, imagining life with two Gios. We were even joking last night that maybe the Bishop would give us permission to hold Sacrament meetings at home to keep the reverence at church!
6 comments:
Yeah for two boys! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Two boys will be fun. You don't have to buy all new stuff, and they'll have each other to play with.
Yay for another boy! Of course I'm biased. And I hear ya about church. I have a reserved spot where I camp out in the foyer every week. :D
Awwww, congrats! :)
Don't be surprised if this little boy is nothing like Gio. I am always so shocked that Lily & Alison are so different, for example...Lily loves Hannah Montanna and Alison loves dinosours and monsters.
Congrats! Maybe this one will want to play with your barbies!
I also wanted to say something like Aimee. I thought about it, and my 4 boys are all so different... there's no two alike. They couldn't have been more different if they were different genders. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment