Friday, June 13, 2008

Toy Story Mania!




On Monday (6/9), Giovanni & I were able to ride the new Toy Story Mania ride at California Adventure (part of the Disneyland Resort). Poor Ryan was home, very sick with the flu. I had entered a contest for annual passholders for a sneak peek (it doesn't officially open until the 17th) and actually won!! We were given a five hour window in which we could ride it as often as we'd like. I left that up to Gio and we ended up riding it SIX TIMES. He also really wanted to ride the seahorse carousel and, for some reason, the ginormous ferris wheel so we rode those in between times 2 & 3 and 4 & 5. At least it was spaced evenly. I was completely exhausted by the time we made it home. Toy Story Mania rocks! It's 3-D and interactive. Of course, Gio wore his Woody costume so all day we heard the usual "there's a snake in my boot" & "reach for the sky" comments from cast members and other ride go-ers. It was so much fun!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

That sounds like a lot of fun.

Rainee said...

That sounds so much fun! I'll have to remember that next time we have children in our lives. :) Glad you and your little cute kiddie had a blast. Hope Ryan felt better by now. :D

Anonymous said...

Hello Mangini's! I'm glad you put this up - Giovanni has gotten so big. Congrats on the new one coming in December!

Anonymous said...

Good gracious, Susie! HI! How'd you find me? I'm glad you did! I'm so excited to read your blog!

*HUGS and GA LUV*

Stacey

horseygrandma said...

Wow that sounds like a total blast!! I'd love to have been there with you. Love horseygrandma.

Rebecca M said...

Hey! Cute blog! You're so lucky you got to go on the ride...I think my pass expires in August, but the rest of the days are blackouts! :(