
On this day, one year ago, we buried my dad, dear sweet Papa Joe. He was a wonderful husband to my mom (as she will tell anyone who will listen) and the best dad I could ever ask for. Heavenly Father definitely knew what I needed in a father! I love and miss him very much. I am grateful that my son spent so much time with him and still remembers him to this day. I appreciate that people still come up to me at church and tell me how much they loved and miss my dad. He was a wonderful example of selflessness and Christ-like love. His firm testimony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and relentless service to the Church have left a lasting impression on me that I now strive to teach my son (and future children).
.jpg)
4 comments:
I have been thinking alot about him this week and all of you. I miss him too.
Your father is the best man I've ever known. Katie and I still talk about how he always made sure her favorite mug was clean. That made quite an impression on both of us. He was so thoughtful and the most amazing man. I'll never forget him.
I know my Mom and Dad are in the same place as your Dad. I'll bet they were there to greet him. We had a good time when they came to visit us. Memories ove are parents never die. I still miss mine. Love horsey mom.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Sounds like he's a great guy and hope you'll be with him again when the time comes. :)
Post a Comment