Saturday, July 21, 2012

What Can I Say??

Vinnie started Primary
(This was his 1st day,
reverence is still not his thing)

We've been busy!

Here's a little of what we've been up to:

We visited the dinosaurs in Cabazon


Gio has lost 6 teeth so far

One last ride on Lucky

One last ride on Athena
-Horsey Grandma generously donated both Lucky
& Athena to stables that benefit special needs children

Vinnie's love for building Frosty from anything
continues to grow tall, tall, tall

The Easter Bunny visited

Gio turned 7

Gio switched baseball leagues 
& became a Yankee

Wendy & I went to Palm Springs












































































































We went to Legoland

.......and much, much more.......

All before the school year ended!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I love love love the picture of Gio on his birthday. Such a great look on his face. Finally you updated the blog. :)

Rebecca M said...

I can't believe Gio is 7, where has the time gone?? Hope you are well, haven't seen you in so long and with camp coming up, I can't help but miss you! :)

SusieQ said...

I miss you, too, Kool-Aid! :) XOXO, Sunflower

Allison said...

Hooray! Susie updated the blog! Good to see pics and read about your adventures!! :)

Rainee said...

Great looking boys!! :) You guys have done a lot!