I had the most amazing date yesterday! First, we got dressed up in matching outfits. Next, we dropped off Vinnie to my good friend's who spoiled him rotten all day. My date & I continued to his favorite restaurant, Home Town Buffet. He did a pretty decent job cleaning his plate, considering he's missing a ton of teeth right now, so he helped himself to a fair amount of dessert. When we were both so full we had to be rolled out of the restaurant, we headed to the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts where we saw...........Beauty and the Beast! I must say, my date's behavior was impressive. He was quite the gentleman and only sat on my lap a few times during the show. His attention span was better than I expected. About half the audience was comprised of children and I mused that there should have been a brief break about halfway through the first act to allow for a couple rounds of Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes. The performance was beautiful and did not disappoint.
Karate Family
6 years ago

.jpg)
1 comment:
So cute! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment