....ROCKED!!! Gio's a MAJOR fan of TS 1 & 2 (remember his 3rd birthday party or ever seen his room???) and he made sure his baby brother was fully indoctrinated (watching TS1 in the car every time we're in there and TS2 at home whenever possible). No surprise, he just HAD to see
Toy Story 3 today. Gio didn't dress as Woody and I didn't dress as Jessie this time, but he did bring his Woody & Bullseye dolls with him. The plot was imaginative, there were enough perilous adventures to hold your breath for and the animation was GORGEOUS. There were some pretty hilarious moments (be sure to keep your eye on Ken) and, honestly, I never do this, but I CRIED (didn't see that one coming, did you?)! The first thing Gio said to me when it was over was "I just want to see Toy Story 3 again, Mommy!" Who's up for going next week?
1 comment:
pSusie....I been trying to get in touch with you for over a month. Call me!
Post a Comment