Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIO!!!!

So, I know I've been horrible at keeping this thing updated, and I promise to do some back-blogging soon, but today was just too important to forget: Gio turned FOUR!!! I can't believe my sweet boy is four. He had a party week and a half ago with his BFF, Spencer, who turned four on the 9th. The theme was Nemo and it was tons of fun. The kids made cute Nemo bags to collect candy from the Nemo pinata, played a ping-pong toss game and enjoyed Nemo jello cups. Personally, my favorite part of the Nemo party was the water balloons and how all the 3 & 4 years olds chose to lean into the big box, grab a water balloon, turn around and throw it right into the ground. In addition to many of our friends from church, Gio's best girl friend from Tot Lot also attended. He was thrilled!





Today, my mom & I took Gio & Vinnie to Disneyland to celebrate on his actual birthday. Gio chose to wear his Woody costume. Since we have annual passes, Gio got a gift card in the amount of a one day, one park pass. No surprise, he chose a Disney Railroad Train Set. He's been wanting one of those FOREVER. He was so excited he really just wanted to buy the set and go right home. We talked him into riding a few rides (his choice): "Buzz" (Astroblasters); "Xbox" (Star Tours); and "That Train" (Monorail). Unfortunately, Gio went to bed with a fever and did not get a chance to put together his new toy, but I'm sure he'll ask for it first thing in the morning.

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Wow, he is so grown up! Happy Birthday Gio!!

Alyssa said...

Awwww!! Gio! Happy Belated Birthday Gio!!