Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vincenzo Alan Mangini has arrived!


Vinnie was born yesterday at 8:06 pm December 5th, 2008 weighting 7 pounds 14 ounces and is 20 inches long. He is a great baby, we have only heard him cry once! Susie is recovering nicely and loves her new baby! Thank you everyone for your phone calls and texts.

11 comments:

Ryan said...

Congratulations! He looks great!! I'm glad that everyone is doing well.

Mary Jo said...

Congrats we are so happy for you guys! What does Gio think of his new brother?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. He's a cutie pie! Give him kisses from GA. :)

Rebecca M said...

Awww! Congrats!!!

Allison said...

Welcome to the world Vinnie! We can't wait to meet you! :)

Laura said...

he is so cute Susie! and Ryan! =) glad that you are all doing well and that so far he is not a crier. =) I hope that sticks. SOrry that you had to endure the black hole that is Bellflower hospital. But the important thing is that everyone is doing great!

Rainee said...

Congratulations! Is that a gold heart on his chest??

SusieQ said...

It's a little baby heart monitor. :)

Vinnie said...

What a beautiful baby! The perfect Christmas gift... hee hee. I'm glad you're doing well. We miss you!

Alie

Kevin and Missa said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Susie!

I hope everything's just great with the new little guy :).

I was going through old pics and I found some from when I was out there. There's one of your dad and mom reenacting when he proposed at the LA temple. Do you want me to send it to you? I'd be glad to. It's not great quality, but it's very sweet.

Have a wonderful Christmas, hun!

Love,
Stacey